Allsystems PFP Pty Ltd
BCA & FM Passive Fire Protection
Allsystems PFP (Passive Fire Protection) Pty Ltd was established in September 2001 and caters to the specialist trade of passive fire protection required by construction companies and project managers on major projects in Sydney and regional New South Wales. The company deals with both the commercial and industrial sectors of the market.
The company is professionally run and has a good working relationship with it's employees and the CMFEU. An Enterprise Bargaining Agreement between Allsystems, the CFMEU and the Industrial Relations Commission was recently signed in May 2003 at the CFMEU's Lidcombe office in NSW.
The Company's head office and warehouse is located in O'Connell Street Parramatta next to Westfield Shoppingtown. This is a prime location that allows for the easy execution of works all over the Sydney metropolitan area.
Major works recently completed and works on hand:
- Hilton Hotel refurbishment, Sydney (Leighton Contractors - valued at $450,000.00)
- Wesfield Shoppingtown Bondi Junction (Westfield D&C - valued at $425,000.00)
- HCF House Sydney (HCF - valued at $280,000.00)
- Latitude@World Square (Multiplex Constructions - valued at $50,000.00)
- Monument Apartments, Oxford Square (Multiplex Constructions - valued at $125,000.00)
- 60 Martin Place, Sydney (Haden - valued at $170,000.00)
- Walsh Bay Shore Sheds 2/3 (Mirvac - valued at $20,000.00)
- Resmed, Norwest Business Park (Bovis Lend Lease - valued at $40,000.00)
- Maroubra Bay Hotel (Multiplex Constructions - valued at $70,000.00).